Saturday, October 3, 2009

Cold

My cold has continued to get worse since last Saturday, until it's decided to stay the same for the last few days. I a fair bit frustrated as I would really like to be working on singing exercises, but I've definitely found that that makes my throat worse.

I have, however, had an educational week as far as singing goes. Tuesday is my "general music teaching class" where we talked about helping kids match pitches and what different class exercises can help develop. Wednesday in my music teaching class, Sarah Morrison came in as a guest and talked about a ton of different exercises that all sounded useful and as soon as my throat is better I plan on trying a lot of that stuff out.

So for now, I'm waiting impatiently for my throat to get better,
Thanks for reading,
Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment